Davenport Park Hotel
Conveniently situated on the A6, this hotel is within easy reach of the local motorway network and Manchester International Airport.
With its friendly atmosphere, the Davenport Park Hotel is a great focal point for both business and family visitors. Owned and managed by the same family for over 25 years, the hotel offers a friendly welcome and atmosphere with a licensed bar and Saddlers Restaurant, serving full English breakfast and carvery dinner. We are also within easy walking distance of a number of international restaurants.
The hotel is ideally situated for the M56/M60 motorway networks and easily accessible for Manchester and Stockport, with their extensive range of bars, restaurants and nightlife. There are many places of historic and natural interest within easy reach.
Please note: our hotel has no lift. There are no rooms on the ground floor and no disabled rooms. All rooms are now non-smoking.
Services and terms: Davenport Park Hotel
Location: Davenport Park Hotel
- Leave the M60 at junction 1 and follow signs for Stockport town centre.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit underneath the railway viaduct.
- At the traffic lights (facing Debenhams) turn right onto the A6.
- After approximately 1.5 miles you will find the Davenport Park Hotel on the left-hand side.
- Access to the car park is gained by turning left onto Corbar Road and immediately left into the car park.